Left-wing Insurgence USA activist, John Sullivan, has allegedly violated his conditions of release from jail and was arrested on Thursday in Utah according to the Gateway Pundit.
A federal probation officer said Sullivan violated his internet restrictions on January 17, 18, 19, and 26. He is now set to have a federal release violation hearing on Monday.
Sullivan was initially charged for his participation in the January 6 Capitol Building Riot with civil disorders, entering a restricted building or grounds without authority, and violent entry or disorderly conduct.
The conditions of his release were as follows:
- Maintain or actively seek verifiable full-time employment as approved by the pretrial officer
- Abide by restrictions on place of living and travel
- Maintain residence and do not change without permission
- Not to travel outside the state of Utah without permission
- Not to travel outside the U.S. without approval
- Not associate with the victim, witness, or co-defendant in the case
- Report to the pre-trial officer
- Prohibited from possessing any weapons
- Undergo a mental health evaluation
- Have a GPS monitor
- Detained at home, restricted to home except for employment, religious service, medical treatment, and other court-approved activities
- Extensive monitoring of his social media and online activity