in ,

Can Lakers Pull Off Upset in Game 2 Against Denver Nuggets?

Nuggets Vs. Lakers: Exciting Matchup in Western Conference Semifinals

On Thursday night, the Western Conference semifinals NBA Playoffs series between the Denver Nuggets and the Los Angeles Lakers will continue with Game 2. As the Athletics franchise make the move to a new stadium, there’s hope for a fresh start after a period of floundering. Von Miller believes that Aaron Rodgers is going to shake up the landscape of AFC East, and KJ Wright has been impressed by the Eagles draft, stating that he’s never seen a team this complete in his entire lifetime.

Simone Biles continues to make an impact on mental health, and just recently, WVU Basketball Coach Bob Huggins apologized after making a homophobic slur. The question is: how good will Connor Bedard be in the NHL? Meanwhile, at the Westminster Dog Show, Canine Celebration Day commenced with the herding of ducks and dock diving. However, it’s concerning to see an increase in horse racing deaths, despite the billions of dollars in subsidies.

Check out our NEWEST Product yet!

Harold Reynolds has labelled the upcoming Angels vs. Yankees game as must-see TV. But, the question remains: what does it take to become a Formula One driver? We asked Logan Sargeant to find out. With the Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra potentially out-coaching the New York Knicks’ Tom Thibodeau, fans continue to wonder who will come out on top.

On Thursday evening, we’ll see the Denver Nuggets face off against the Los Angeles Lakers once more. The game will kick off at 5:30pm MST at Ball Arena in Denver and can be watched on ESPN. So, who will come out on top? According to Tipico Sportsbook, the Nuggets are the favourites with a 5.5 point advantage over the Lakers.

The statistics from the NBA postseason series are also in favour of Denver. With a 75.7% chance to win Game 2 against the Lakers, the Nuggets are expected to take a 2-0 lead. According to Sportsbook Wire, the predicted score is Nuggets 118, Lakers 112.

Despite being only 0.8 points behind the Lakers in terms of the average number of points scored per game, the Nuggets have an impressive 37-4 record when they manage to score more than 116.6 points. Whereas the Lakers have a 28-14 record overall when giving up fewer than 115.8 points. In terms of overall points per game, the Lakers have a slightly higher average, scoring 117.2 versus the Nuggets’ 112.5.

Have the best Christmas Gift this year with these SHot Glasses!

ESPN also predicts that the Nuggets will win with a 57.7% chance of victory. However, with a 42.3% shot at winning the Western Conference Finals game, Los Angeles could come out on top. According to Sports Betting Dime, the predicted score for the game is Nuggets 117.9, Lakers 115.7.

Finally, Dimers has estimated that the Nuggets will win 116-110 in Game 2 of the 2022 NBA Western Conference Finals this Thursday. Although the overall probability from Five Thirty Eight foresees a 72% likelihood of victory for Denver, there’s still a 28% chance for the Lakers in Thursday’s game.

Get these NEW Trump Calendars

While all eyes will be on the two teams tonight, it is impossible to predict with certainty which team will come out on top. Will Denver continue their strong playoff run, or will the Lakers be able to pull it back? Only time will tell.

F*CK FAKE NEWS

Like the products we sell? Sign up here for discounts!